Programs funded by the Education Foundation
- Statewide MATHCOUNTS competition
- National competition travel expenses
- NeSPE scholarships
- TEAMS program
- Model Bridge competition
- NeSPE student chapter
These are important outreach programs that encourage our youth to:
- Develop mathematics and science skills
- Promote engineering careers for our youth
- Create valuable recognition for NeSPE within the state
Our annual fund drive is underway! NeSPE is your society and the NeSPE Education Foundation is your foundation. This campaign will support the NeSPE programs that are funded by the Education Foundation.
Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution to the NeSPE Education Foundation – Your Foundation. You can print the pledge form or simply click the Donate Now button above to contribute online.
NeSPE Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization and contributions are tax-deductible.
$25 to $99
$100 to $249
$250 to $499
$500 to $999
$1,000 AND UP